the12volt.com spacer
icon

Bluetooth Microphone

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
akimball442 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2016 at 6:59 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote akimball442
I haven't been here in quite awhile, so I hope I'm posting in the right place.
I've searched all over the place, and can't find an answer to my question.
I'm wondering if there's any such thing as an improved bluetooth microphone? Something amplified maybe...?
I had a Blaupunkt 420BT radio with BT in my last car and have also a Motorola 605 add on BT system in my W210 Mercedes E320.
I don't want an ugly visible little black mic in the car. The factory mic was located within the mirror housing. I disassembled the aftermarket mic and put it in the factory housing.
The complaint is that it's just not picking up well. It's not a noisy car, it's just not loud enough for people at the other end to hear me.
Has anyone found or does anyone know of a better mic that can pick up from a little further away?
Thanks,
Aaron
siverawdo 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2016 at 5:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote siverawdo
How good are you at soldering and circuits if it were me I'd make one custom the way I was looking for its more of a pain but you get to choose what you use and make it exactly like the picture you have in your head don't know if it will work for you but it's a thought

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic