the12volt.com spacer
icon

Autopage C3 RS625

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ixvolt 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2016 at 8:14 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ixvolt
I received this as a gift and I would like to just install the remote start only feature for this unit! It would be installed in an 05 Silverado for which I have the wiring diagram. I would appreciate any information I can get with regards to which wiring needs to be installed for the remote start only to function! I am not interested in the keyless entry or C3 teleport features as I would use the factory keyless and the phone feature of my in dash GPS unit. I know that all the wires for the 6 pin connector most likely have to be connected but would like to know which wires for the 5 pin and 14 pin absolutely need to be connected and if there is a need for any relays? Autopage specifies this unit as a "Professional Install". However, if I know which wires are only required and the vehicle locations for terminations for the remote start feature only, I can do this.   
I have attached pictures of the of the 5 pin, 6 pin and 14 pin harnesses from the Quick Start Installation Guide for the unit.
Thanks in advance for your help.
ixvolt 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2016 at 8:24 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ixvolt
Sorry, I didn't realize I could not post pictures!?? Here is the link to the Installation Manual that contains the referenced harness diagrams from the initial post.
http://remotelystartedmn.com/admin_files/PDF/C3RS625instalManual.pdf
Smoke on the Water!
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2016 at 8:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote the12volt
ixvolt, yes, you may post pictures. Use the toolbar directly above the message form.
Autopage C3 RS625 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
ixvolt 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2016 at 9:46 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ixvolt
I guess that my firsts pictures were to big!?
Autopage C3 RS625 -- posted image.Autopage C3 RS625 -- posted image.Autopage C3 RS625 -- posted image.
Smoke on the Water!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic