the12volt.com spacer
icon

OEM upgrade alarm/remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
02powerstroke 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2016 at 10:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote 02powerstroke
I am trying to find an aftermarket system that will do alarm and remote start using the factory remote by monitoring the door lock pulses. The truck is an 02 ford excursion and all i can seem to find are CAN BUS systems which will obviously not work on something this old. I know i will get better range with an aftermarket remote the only reason i want to do it this way is so i can interface with my factory keypad on the drivers door to disarm the system. If you have a model number of a system that will do this please comment below. thank you
brownsfan1 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2016 at 11:17 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote brownsfan1
Yes there is one. It's made by Audiovox. I use it a lot as a dealer expeditor. It can be used as a combo alarm/start or either by it self. You can also add a remote to it for longer start range. Also can add the CarLink smart phone interface to it. http://www.voxxelectronics.com/prestige/remote-start/?sku=AS9234E

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic