the12volt.com spacer
icon

2007 Toyota Wish Alarm Wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
silverblade.nz 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2016 at 2:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silverblade.nz
Can someone give me the alarm wiring information for my 2007 Toyota Wish please?
I have got an alarm which automatically closes the windows when it is set.
I managed to get hold of a repair manual for 2003+ Toyota Wish which was scanned into a PDF but I'm having a hard time figuring it out as it is in Russian.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 20, 2016 at 5:06 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You might try and find out what a Toyota Wish is equivalent to in North America or Europe, otherwise forget it.
No factory Toyota alarm hade window close.
So start pulling apart probably a white plug with security fixings in the glovebox/centre console areas.
silverblade.nz 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: May 22, 2016 at 1:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silverblade.nz
The equivalent is a Toyota Corolla Verso if that helps. I might have to bite the bullet and get a car alarm installer to do it, either that or give up.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 22, 2016 at 8:45 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Yes dead easy just use a DMM and probe, incidentally most Corollas would do comfort close by applying a timed POS to the window feeds in the driver kick panel but no one could give you a hard and fast answer without you testing, so many model variations. e.g. in Western Europe the Corolla is the Auris and both are made in the same factory in Turkey.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic