the12volt.com spacer
icon

4th Order Build Opinions

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
praisewaves 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: May 26, 2016 at 1:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote praisewaves
4th Order Build Opinions -- posted image.
just wondering what everyone thinks of my build schematics, does everything look right, any clue what the box will be tuned to, is my math right, ratio okay. any opinion will be appreciated. the build is in an 02 jeep liberty and it consists of 4 mofo 15s wired in parallel at .5 ohm and a 10,000 watt edge
MOFO-154X
EG1-10000D
Cfrittswallace
praisewaves 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 27, 2016 at 4:08 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote praisewaves
I'm using three-quarter inch MDF the floors will be one layer thick the walls and ceiling will be two layers thick and the baffles and portwall will be three layers thick also the subwoofers will be reversed. This is my first 4th order build and my first big build I have had two 12s two 15s and four 15s all prefab boxes so all and any opinions will be appreciated because I'm starting the 2x4 frame tomorrow it'll take me about 2 months because of my income so I have time to change things up if need be
Cfrittswallace
praisewaves 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 29, 2016 at 12:11 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote praisewaves
ive got the jeep framed in. 68 views and no replies. . . i hope some people comment an share opinions but if not ill get it done either way. thanks for viewing and once again feel free to comment all opinions are welcome good and bad
Cfrittswallace
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2016 at 9:28 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote DYohn
I assume you are building this to compete?
Support the12volt.com
praisewaves 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2016 at 9:50 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote praisewaves
Yes I live in Tennessee thought so I don't think there is any here but I'm willing to drive
Cfrittswallace
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2016 at 11:53 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote DYohn
When you are finished be sure to get it metered and let us know what frequency you burp.
Support the12volt.com
praisewaves 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2016 at 4:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote praisewaves
For sure, I think I'm gonna go with 4 18 psi platform 1 1000 watts instead same amp thou
Cfrittswallace
praisewaves 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 04, 2016 at 3:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote praisewaves
got the walls up, coming along slowly but surely
Cfrittswallace
praisewaves 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2016 at 7:59 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote praisewaves
ends capped off and outer walls painted, gotta say everything is coming along great but at the same time lol its all harder than i thought it would be anyways ill keep yall posted and in the mean time as always feel free to comment and post
Cfrittswallace
praisewaves 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2016 at 4:25 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote praisewaves
Man I must say I'm really bummed and disappointed with this form almost 400 views and only 2 posts from other people I was expecting a lot more response but o well I will keep posting anyways maybe as it goes on people will chime in more
Cfrittswallace
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic