the12volt.com spacer
icon

2016 Toyota Yaris LE 4dr hatchback

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
turk690 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: June 28, 2016 at 11:46 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote turk690
I previously had the 2008 and ripped open this new 2016 confidently with a view to installing an aftermarket double DIN head. But though the 10-pin and 6-pin connectors seem to have stayed fairly standard as before, there are a few other seemingly new ones: 16-pin, 12-pin, 24-pin, 28-pin. There is also a grey 4pin connector (USB?) and the RF input is not the usual DIN 41585 (I count 3 RF connectors, one underneath; if I can't find an adapter, I have to splice a connector in, but which of them is it?) I have traced the front and rear camera inputs by measuring 75ohms to ground, but it doesn't seem to agree with the existing diagrams on this site for the camry, corolla, and RAV4 so I suppose much more is different. This head is model PU810-86515, made by Pioneer for Toyota. I'd appreciate if anyone on the12volt may have the wiring ersatz.
rauyeung 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 1:52 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote rauyeung
That model stereo is the same as Scion FRS one
Here are some details about the unit
All your questions will be answered if you read this document linked below, (Towards the end are all the pinouts)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-a3HG3XCM3kWklCOGRGN0JwUjg/view?usp=sharing
BTW are you interesting in selling the factory stereo?
shoot me a email @ rodney.auyeung at gmail.com
rauyeung 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 2:10 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote rauyeung
you will need one of these antenna adapters
http://www.metraonline.com/part/40-LX11
and if you want to retain factory USB, you can get adapter for this as well
http://axxessinterfaces.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=3
Pinout for reverse, speed and camera wiring is at the link in my previous post

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic