the12volt.com spacer
icon

Inmovilizador fail

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
edam_cool 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2016 at 5:10 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote edam_cool
Hello I am from Chile
I have one inmovilizador
I have a 2010 kia soul buy an immobilizer remote and does not work.
I did tests and I've noticed that remote start key without entering the cylinder this work and shutdown
But start it with the key appears IGN and does not work
I'll have to put a relay in ign to not recognize the key?
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2016 at 2:18 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
Are you adding a aftermarket immobilizer to the vehicle or is this still a issue with the alarm R/S you installed?
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2016 at 5:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
If its the Alarm R/S then the Ign should be interupted when activating the Anti-Robbery and when the Alarm is armed only. Will crank starter but will not start with key when armed. When disarmed it will start normally with key as it's supposed too!
edam_cool 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2016 at 8:27 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote edam_cool
lurch228 wrote:
If its the Alarm R/S then the Ign should be interupted when activating the Anti-Robbery and when the Alarm is armed only. Will crank starter but will not start with key when armed. When disarmed it will start normally with key as it's supposed too!
master of masters could help me again
maybe I should install two relay more .
as the key interferes with remote start and
precisely the anti - robbery of Alama still it does not work you might need a relay in ign1
1) ACCESSORY /HEATER BLOWER 1 WHITE (+), NOTE #2
NOTE #2: this wire may need to be RELAY ISOLATED to prevent STARTER GRIND upon KEY take over
2) and other in ign1
tell me as I can connect?
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2016 at 2:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
Inmovilizador fail -- posted image.
Did you install the Starter Killer relay as in the diagram and to which wire?
For Anti-robbery to work the Ignition wire needs to be cut and run to 87a (keyside) and 30 (vehicle side) of relay.
If you installed the Starter killer relay on the starter wire then you have 2 choices .
1.) Move it to the ignition wire to make the Anti-robbery work.
2.) Leave it on the Starter wire and add another relay to Ignition wire using the same orange (-) wire to ground both relays.
If the starter still grinds with the relay on the starter wire When doing take over with key then you will need to isolate the Acc. "Need to test this with key does starter engage with key while remote started?"
edam_cool 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 29, 2016 at 9:46 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote edam_cool
lurch228 wrote:
Inmovilizador fail -- posted image.
Did you install the Starter Killer relay as in the diagram and to which wire?
For Anti-robbery to work the Ignition wire needs to be cut and run to 87a (keyside) and 30 (vehicle side) of relay.
If you installed the Starter killer relay on the starter wire then you have 2 choices .
1.) Move it to the ignition wire to make the Anti-robbery work.
2.) Leave it on the Starter wire and add another relay to Ignition wire using the same orange (-) wire to ground both relays.
If the starter still grinds with the relay on the starter wire When doing take over with key then you will need to isolate the Acc. "Need to test this with key does starter engage with key while remote started?"
Yes, start killer is already installed when this armed the alarm blocks the starter.(diagram)
I understand also 2 options to place at IGN,isolate ign should work  anti-robbery off 18 seconds shutdown car.... will try
what just me lack is isolate the White wire ACC. of the key and alarm and this is where hasn't I understand well as do it.
It happens what you say in start remote then insert key and first turn and sounds like over again out to starting
Previously...
Other relay 86 to ACC. 1 , 85 to ground chassis , 87 to Battery with fused input, and 30 to 2nd ACC
this relay was to isolate ACC not?
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 29, 2016 at 9:59 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
to isolate the Acc, wire 85 ground, 86 and 87 to Remote start Acc., 87a keyside Acc. 30 vehicle Acc.
When remote start Acc. is active relay will be switched on disconnecting keyside Acc.
edam_cool 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 29, 2016 at 11:08 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote edam_cool
lurch228 wrote:
to isolate the Acc, wire 85 ground, 86 and 87 to Remote start Acc., 87a keyside Acc. 30 vehicle Acc.
When remote start Acc. is active relay will be switched on disconnecting keyside Acc.
Now if everything works
install a new relay in ign1 and another new acc and was working perfectly thank you very much for everything, I am indebted to you
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 29, 2016 at 2:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
No Problem

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic