the12volt.com spacer
icon

nissan march / micra k13 wiring diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
m.sabah 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: September 09, 2016 at 10:06 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote m.sabah
HI
im a newbie in car modification.
i bought a cardot car alarm system with smart key and push to start button. i managed to install the device with ignition harness and push to start button woks fine.
nut coudnt sort out the wires of the car needed to work with smart key and lock.
my car is a nissan march / micra k13. can any one help me with the wiring diagram??
some wires i need to find:
fuel path wire
door lock checking
lock
unlock
left turning light
right turning light
trunk output
negative side door
positive side door
tanx in advance
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 09, 2016 at 2:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Your only answer is test but I'll show you some methods:-
Fuel path wire.
Do you mean fuel pump feed? Look to the fuel pump, the wire that goes 12V+ on ignition.
Door lock checking, NEG and POS side door.
The first two are the same you won't have the third it's a wire that goes to NEG when a door is opened. Try the dome light wires (one of two or three).
Trunk output is the same thing, at the trunk light or switch at the trunk lock.
Left and right turning lights
Check at the rear lights or haz switch or steering column loom. Possibly GREEN/ YELLOW, GREEN/ black.
Lock and unlock.
Could be one of three. Trigger wires go NEG on lock or unlock.
Requires an actuator in driver door.
Single wire either RED / yellow or yellow/red, loom from driver door, goes NEG to either lock or unlock and open circuit, i.e. cut fro lock or unlock see relay lock/unlock diagrams, "one wire open circuit" on this site.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 09, 2016 at 2:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Update:-
If this is an 02 onwards build remove two "A" pillar covers then lift off top of dashboard.
In one corner on top sits a processor with all you require except the fuel pump, you only need a 12V incandescent bulb test light for all of the functions.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 09, 2016 at 2:35 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
This, UK spec.
Power Lock BLUE
Power Unlock BROWN / Blue, SILVER dots
Turn Signal (Left) RED, SILVER dots
Turn Signal (Right) PINK, SILVER dots
Left Front Door Trigger YELLOW/SILVER
All above at BCM above glovebox as already mentioned.
This is UK spec., YOU are responsible for testing, NOT assuming.
m.sabah 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 09, 2016 at 10:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote m.sabah
thanx a lot
NISSAN MARCH DBA-K13, right hand drive
so i'll find BCM above the glove box after removing the top of the dash??
ive been removing all the covers except the top covers, and coudnt find the bcm.
ive been searching all over internet, and till now no luck in finding a wiring diagram for my car. the closest was a nissan note 2015 diagram i found in here, which helped me a lot in identifying the ignition harness wires. ofourse i checked before conecting.
thanx again, will keep digging and testing.
m.sabah 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 23, 2016 at 10:57 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote m.sabah
FOUND THE BCM
got the connecter M67 and compared with the wiring diagram i got for my car. strange thing is the connectors terminals does not match with my diagram. diagram says terminal 59 , L/B, wire for driver door lock output, but terminal 59 is vacant in mine.   ?????? actually two or three wires matched with the colour specified on the diagram.
so im confused. does that mean that im having a wrong diagram??
and how do i test with test light? should i poke the test light pin into differnt terminals and check the light while activating the required function?? for example activate door lock and see which one lights the test light?
m.sabah 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 23, 2016 at 11:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote m.sabah
hi, and would the side mirrors close automatically if a connect its open/close wires to the door unlock/door lock wires respectively?
just a thought about a function that may device did not provide.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 23, 2016 at 11:07 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You have to test, probe side to suspect terminal, other end to ground.
That alone should trigger lock and unlock.(With doors closed).
Door open and closed, test light clip to ground, probe to suspect terminal, light will illuminate when that door is opened.
Indicators, clip to ground, probe to suspect terminal left and right, operate the indicators, light will flash on and off when you're correct.
m.sabah 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 24, 2016 at 9:19 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote m.sabah
THANKS a million.
will update about the results
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 24, 2016 at 9:57 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Mistake, sorry:-
Door open and closed, test light clip to ground.
Should read test light clip to 12V+.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic