the12volt.com spacer
icon

im colorblind alpine-sec-8063 1995 eclips

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
trav39562 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2016 at 8:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote trav39562
Hello all. I am glad to be a part of this informative site. I am working on my 1995 eclipse non turbo. I am trying to wire up an Alpine sec-8063 alarm and I am fighting a battle I cannot win. I am truly colorblind and have no one to help me. The way I am trying to set it up is the following...
*basic wiring.
*illuminated entry with relay
*parking lights flash with relay
*the car has shaved doors so I was wanting to run the door actuators to the unlock only output for driver and passenger side with relay
*hood pin and trunk pin switch
I tried hooking it up but there is to many green,red,brown wires and blue,purple, pink. I cannot tell the difference between these shades of color. I was hoping someone could look up the sec-8063 diagram along with my 95 eclipse factory wiring and give a little step by step. Also the instructional diagram doesn't translate well with me. thanks
travis
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2016 at 9:57 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
This is the newer wiring list with basic wire locations.
Directwire
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse - North America
Remote Start, Security, Keyless Entry, Accessories
Item / Wire Color / Polarity / Wire Location
12 Volts white + ignition harness     Alarm 24 Pin/ #24 Yellow
Starter BLACK/ red + ignition harness
Ignition BLACK/ white + ignition harness     Alarm 6Pin/ #2 Red
Accessory blue/black + ignition harness
Power Lock BROWN / white - driver kick, door harness
Power Unlock brown - driver kick, door harness    Alarm 24 Pin/ #8 WHITE/ Blue This is assuming on models with keyless entry that door poppers are already hooked up to the vehicle unlock output, #9 WHITE/ Green would be hooked up to BROWN / blue (-) at the relays behind the radio. Unlock 1st press driver popper 2nd unlock other popper. Otherwise hook direct to each popper relay #8 to PASS. and #9 to Driver.
Lock Motor blue/black 5wi driver kick, door harness
Driver Unlock Motor blue/red 5wi driver kick, door harness
Passenger Unlock Motor blue/red 5wi passenger kick, door harness
Factory Alarm Arm GREEN/ YELLOW - driver kick, door harness     Alarm 24 Pin/ #17 Blue/White
Factory Alarm Disarm GREEN / WHITE - driver kick, door harness     Alarm 24 Pin/ #9 WHITE/ Green
Disarm No Unlock see factory alarm disarm   
Parking Lights (+) GREEN / WHITE + driver kick, harness to rear
Parking Lights (-) GREEN / WHITE - headlight switch     Alarm 6 Pin/ #6 (also #5 to Chassis ground)
Headlight red - headlight switch
Left Front Door Trigger RED / green - driver kick, harness to rear       Alarm 6 PIN/ #4 (Also #1 to Chassis Ground) For Dome light turn on.
Dome Light use door trigger wire   
Trunk/Hatch Pin RED / green - driver kick, harness to rear
Hood Pin blue/black - fuse box     Alarm 24 Pin/ #1 GREEN / WHITE
Tachometer white ac instrument cluster or PCM
Speed Sense yellow/white data link connector
Brake Wire GREEN / WHITE + brake pedal switch
Horn Trigger GREEN/ black - horn switch
Wipers blue/orange (L), blue/black(H) + windshield wiper switch
Left Front Window (Up/Down) GREEN/ red - GREEN/ black A driver window switch in door
Right Front Window (Up/Down) BROWN / yellow - GREEN/ YELLOW A driver kick, door harness
All entry Trigger RED / white(-) at the door open indicator at the instrument cluster.      Alarm 24 Pin/ #5 BROWN / White
Notes:
Power Unlock - To unlock only the driver door on models with keyless entry, use BROWN / blue (-) at the relays behind the radio.
Factory Alarm Arm - Meter this wire while turning the key in the driver door key cylinder. Can also use the passenger door key cylinder which is RED / blue (-) in the passenger kick, door harness.
Factory Alarm Disarm - Meter this wire while turning the key in the driver door key cylinder. Can also use the passenger door key cylinder which is BROWN / red (-) in the passenger kick, door harness.
Parking Lights (-) - Found in a gray 20-pin connector.
Left Front Door Trigger - To avoid the dome light delay use RED / white(-) at the door open indicator at the instrument cluster. The RED / white will also catch the rear hatch.
Trunk/Hatch Pin - To avoid the dome light delay use RED / white(-) at the door open indicator at the instrument cluster. The RED / white will also catch the rear hatch.
Tachometer - The PCM is located on the drivers side of the engine compartment or behind the center of the dash depending on motor.
Speed Sense - The data link connector is under the driver side dash.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic