the12volt.com spacer
icon

Scytek Galaxy 5000RS-2W alarm problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
About 3 hours extra labour, if you were a pro you'd price yourself out of business.
Still from your point of view you get the satisfaction.
seamokatinas 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:59 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
howie ll wrote:
About 3 hours extra labour, if you were a pro you'd price yourself out of business.
Still from your point of view you get the satisfaction.
for business probably different, thought if you exclude cost of DB-ALL 2 then can do extra time no:) ? Anyway this was a personal one time installation and hope info will be useful for others
seamokatinas 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 3:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
question on all door trigger wire is stil there if anyone has info. As logical thinking leads to simple electronics, if relay activates every time any door is opened that means relay needs 12 volts to engage. Thanks in advance
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 4:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
It's a NEG trigger from each door to the BCM thence the relay you can hear the to the dome. You'll need a wiring diagram, I very much doubt if anyone in N. America has ever heard of the Amorak.
Try the dome light first and by the way at current rates that three hours of labour in the UK would be a minimum of £180, a DB-ALL2 costs under £50 trade.
Not rocket science; ever heard of the KISS principle?
seamokatinas 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 7:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
i`m in Ireland:) if labour costs £60 an hour in your placee, then how much you charge for installing whole alarm system?? Here in garages lads asking 120 to 150 euros. i found it too much and decided to install myself... If i had tacho work around straight away it would take me 4 hours max for full installation, and that`s not being professional alarm guy.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2016 at 1:50 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
That's as a one man band, garage charges are the same here around £180 an hour.
seamokatinas 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2016 at 4:25 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
crazy stuff...
Page of 5

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic