the12volt.com spacer
icon

2015 Highlander LE Code Alarm CA6553

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bratok07 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2016 at 6:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bratok07
hello everyone, I am new here. I have just installed CA6553 on my 2015 highlander. but have a problem with door trigger. I have found (-) input on door trigger and connected it to the alarm but still my alarm sees it as an open door. I also tried connecting (+) input wire of alarm to the trigger still same problem. any ideas?
beegbie 
Copper - Posts: 341
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2016 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote beegbie
Give us some more details. What wire are you connected to in the car? What wire on the code alarm is connected to it?
bratok07 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2016 at 7:47 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bratok07
I have connect Green door trigger (-)to the grey wire on white 30pin connector on ECU that reads (ground or 0 volts) when door is open and reads 12v when door is closed.
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2016 at 11:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
Test continuity for ground otherwise it is open. Then 12v when closed.
If so you will need to use the dome light for trigger.
As you alarm only has trigger inputs for N/O triggers and can't be configured to do N/C triggers.
Or use a 452D to convert them.
bratok07 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2016 at 5:38 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bratok07
K. Thank you for quick response. I will try the dome light. And will be back with results.
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2016 at 9:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
No problem
bratok07 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2016 at 7:30 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bratok07
hey Thank you guys I got the door trigger to work but now I can not figure out the "SAFETY NEUTRAL SWITCH" cannot locate the wire .
help please.
right now when I try to start car with the remote it tries to start but on the dash i have a message, "shift to Park"
bratok07 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2016 at 9:09 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bratok07
Btw here are the wires that i have not connected.
do I have to connect any of this wires?
BLUE/BLACK START STATUS / ACTIVE OUTPUT ( - )
LT GREEN/ BLACK FACTORY DISARM / PULSE BEFORE START ( - )
ORANGE GROUND WHEN ARMED ( - )
BLACK / YELLOW PULSE DURING CRANK ( - )
GREEN / WHITE PULSE AFTER SHUTDOWN ( - )
LT BLUE FACTORY ARM / PULSE AFTER START ( - )
LT GREEN/ BLACK FACTORY DISARM / PULSE BEFORE START ( - )
bratok07 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2016 at 8:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bratok07
Hey everyone. I have finally finished my alarm. Thnx to my cousin Vlad he hooked me up with factory wirring diagrams. That made my day.
The NSW (neutral safety switch) is a grey wire #6 at ignitions switch, it need 12v during crank, so i just tappped another wire into starte wire and connected to that grey wire. Works like a champ.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic