the12volt.com spacer
icon

Viper 5706v w/Dball2 to 2001 civic 2door MT

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
milehighguy 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: October 26, 2016 at 12:58 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote milehighguy
Idk what there is left that could be causing this remote start to not activate?? I've isolated the door trigger with diodes and tested both doors to confirm working. I've wired 10pin heavy to your instruction. And tested break and parking break connections with MULTI METER. I've connected tach violet white on 24pin harness to the blue with silver dots found on passenger side of the battery. Maybe I'm missing something on the Dball2 side?? Is the activate wire on the viper supposed to be connected to anything? Or any other wires i may have overlooked?
Kreg357 i really thank you for your patience and response to all this! If you have a PayPal I wouldn't feel right if i didn't buy you a beer or 20 for this or just let me donate to the cause to what ever that cause may be. Thank you
We're all sheep
milehighguy 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 26, 2016 at 4:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote milehighguy
Ok so i tried messing with some feature options and tried putting viper into automatic transmission mode and tried engine check mode to virtual and flex relay to ign 2 and it remote starts just stays on for like 30 seconds. My parking lights flash a few times then it dies??
We're all sheep
milehighguy 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 26, 2016 at 4:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote milehighguy
Ok i turned the parking light output to constant and now it starts and stays on. Idk it's weird but it works
We're all sheep
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic