the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2012 Ford Focus, Excalibur Alarm Programming?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
robl 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2016 at 5:14 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robl
Hi all,
Vehicle: 2012 Ford Focus - Manual Transmission - Push To Start - Hatchback
Alarm/Remote Start: Excalibur AL-1855-EDPB, Omegalink Blade AL64
I'm doing the initial programming for this Omega-Excalibur install and I get the solid red light, then it flashes red (repeating 4 flash sequence.)
My connections are below, the install manual only says flashing red "missing/wrong information from firmware or vehicle." I've included screen shots of my r/s firmware and blade firmware as well as my wiring connections/guide.
What am I doing wrong?
(I've double checked my key on B+ & Ground, and that I have good Rx-Tx-CanH-CanL connections))
2012 Ford Focus, Excalibur Alarm Programming? - Last Post -- posted image.
robl 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2016 at 7:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robl
Update:
I was able to program the key successfully and get the flashing blue led! Figured out what I was doing wrong, when it says to insert key fob into steering column, do it.   
New problem, after programming both transmitters & programming the installer features, (manual transmission, Data Tach,) I can't get remote start to fuction. I do the shutdown procedure but the valet status led does not turn green and pressing the lock button after exiting the car doesn't do anything. Also, the Blade led flashes red in a 6 pulse sequence.
robl 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2016 at 8:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robl
Update 2:
No more Blade red led flashing, I did a step incorrectly in the KLON/key programming but I've now completed that properly, (Solid blue led at the end of the programming.)
The remote start function is still inop, I rechecked the installer features, (man. trans, Data tach,) but no change. I do the shutdown procedure, brake on > e-brake > brake off > r/s button on remote (melody heard and symbol flashes > exit > lock button then nothing happens. The engine doesn't shut down and while the doors pulse/lock, the remote shows unarmed and the engine keeps running.
robl 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2016 at 10:59 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robl
I re-did the KLON programming and installer settings this morning. The alarm portion works fine, the lock-unlock commands work fine, but the remote start does not work: I can't get the shutdown procedure to take.
brake on > e-brake > brake off > r/s button on remote (melody heard and symbol flashes > exit > lock button > doors lock but engine keeps running and valet indicator does not light up.
I'll pay diag $$ via paypal, I'm just not in a situation to drop my car off at a shop, etc. I greatly appreciate your help/advice.
Rob
robl 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2016 at 4:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote robl
Update 3:
Hard wired the Tach sigal, (to #1 injector) tried to program tach but all the valet led does is flicker green, no solid light, (the engine is idling @ 700rpm.)
Remote start still inop.
Any ideas out there?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic