the12volt.com spacer
icon

Travel Trailer Audio

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cowhead 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2016 at 7:19 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cowhead
This fall i just picked up a 2017 Camper and the stereo sucks! It currently has a Furrion DVD Player head unit with 2 zones (inside, outside) I want to do some major upgrades because well we like to party when we camp.   In our old camper we had a bluetooth pioneer radio with some outdoor speakers and a Kenwood AMP. We would crank up the head unit and use the phone to control the volume when streaming music from spotifiy.   
So here is what I want to do to our new camper and I need some help with this.   We want something easy to control from our phone etc. I want to replace the interior speakers with some nice Component Speakers (1 pair) and also add a Subwoofer to get a little bass.   I was thinking we would just add one under the sofa or under the bench for the dinette. Now on the outside we have 2 small speakers above the door maybe 4"? They are really small. I would like to replace them with some coaxial speakers and than add another set of speakers over the fridge in the outdoors kitchen area. Maybe another set of Component speakers or something.   Now We also have a outside storage door that is about 18" High and 29" Wide I was thinking I could put two 10" Subs in there facing out. I want to get the most amount of Bass outside of the camper as possible. I would also like the option to turn both subs off or have a gain control for them so I can adjust accordingly.
This is our primary family camper but we also go to Mudruns and Music festivals etc. So we need it to be loud enough to overpower big trucks generators and other added noise.. So any help would be great.
I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic