the12volt.com spacer
icon

Remote start on Hummer H2 2009

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tug007 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2016 at 7:25 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tug007
Hello guys Remote start on Hummer H2 2009 -- posted image.,
This is my first installation on Hummer.
One guy come to me with its own Chinese GPS/GSM remote start alarm system and asks me to install it.
Can somebody help me with some connection points. Especially to lock/unlock doors on H2 2009. Remote start on Hummer H2 2009 -- posted image.
Actually I connected lock/unlock from the driver's door module, but when I'm starting and shutting down engine, the instrumental panel stays with lights on until any of doors will be opened. The headlight switch is on auto mode always and goes off after about 1 minute.
If you lock the door with its own remote the panel light goes off.
So, where can I find and connect to the door lock/unlock wires, which turns off all lights.
Thanks in advance.
Life - is learning whole life.
bogucki 
Copper - Posts: 91
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2016 at 12:11 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bogucki
the hummer requires a bypass module to control the door locks, the door locks are controled through the can-bus system there is no door lock wires to tap in to you will need the directed dball2, ads idatalink or fortin evo-all bypass module. they will also take care of the anti-theft system ( chip key or gm pk3 )
boguckialex
tug007 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2016 at 1:20 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tug007
Bogucki,
Can I simulate the door opening signal in someway with the timer relay or something else?
freakbrian 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2016 at 1:28 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote freakbrian
tug007 wrote:
Bogucki,
Can I simulate the door opening signal in someway with the timer relay or something else?
You probably can some way or another, but it is not worth the hassle. Just make your own life easier and get something like an ADS-AL. It will interface with the locks for you, as well as solve your other issue by controlling RAP shutdown.
DIYer - 1999 Saturn SL2
tug007 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2016 at 1:35 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tug007
Thank you.
But ordering the kit from U.S. or other country will take more than month. Remote start on Hummer H2 2009 -- posted image.
Will try by myself...
But if you have the experience, your help is welcome...
Thanks again anyway.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic