the12volt.com spacer
icon

2014 toyota sienna, alarm wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ht030115 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2016 at 12:07 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ht030115
Does anyone know where I can get the alarm wiring diagram for a 2014 toyota sienna with push start?
thanks
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 02, 2016 at 11:35 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/bdnew/vehiclewiringdiagrams.aspx
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
ht030115 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2016 at 12:09 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ht030115
https://fortin.ca/download/5581/evo-all_toyotasiennap11_e20120720.pdf
Lil help here guys!
i followed the instruction above and get everything work accepted the remote start, only crank but wont start (only start when key turn to ON position)
here is what i did
H3/1 Pink (+) Ignition-1 Input/Output ( Yellow)
H3/2 RED / White (+) Fused (30A) Ignition-2 / Flex Relay Input 87 ( constant 12V)
H3/3 Orange (+) Accessory Output (Blue)
H3/4 Violet (+) Starter Output( Car Side of Starter Kill ) (PINK)
H3/5 Green (+) Starter Input ( Key Side of Starter Kill ) (N/A)
H3/6 Red   (+) Fused (30A) Ignition-1 INPUT ( constant 12V)
H3/7 Pink/White (+) Ignition-2 / Flex Relay Output(Pink/Black)
H3/8 Pink/Black (+)Flex Relay Input 87A key side (if required) of FLEX RELAY ( N/A)
H3/9 RED / Black(+)Fused (30A) Accessory/Starter Input (constant 12V)
H3/10    NC       No Connection
Btw im using Viper 5906v with Evoall module
thanks alot
Have great night guys
ht030115 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2016 at 10:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ht030115
Anyone???
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2016 at 5:46 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
H3/1 Pink (+) Ignition-1 Input/Output ( Black @ Pin 7 )
H3/2 RED / White (+) Fused (30A) Ignition-2 ( constant 12V )
H3/3 Orange (+) Accessory Output      ( Blue @ Pin 3 )
H3/4 Violet (+) Starter Output( Car Side )  ( Red @ Pin 8 )
H3/5 Green (+) Starter Input ( Key Side ) (N/A)
H3/6 Red   (+) Fused (30A) Ignition-1 INPUT ( constant 12V )
H3/7 Pink/White (+) Ignition-2        ( Yellow @ Pin 4 ) set to IGN2
H3/8 Pink/Black (+)Flex Relay Input 87A  ( N/A)
H3/9 RED / Black(+)Fused (30A) Acc/Starter Input       ( constant 12V )
H3/10    NC            No Connection
Please note that there are two Red wires in the ignition switch harness. One is +12V constant, the other is the
Starter wire. Test to verify.
Here is a photo of the main ignition switch connector with the wire marked :
2014 toyota sienna, alarm wiring -- posted image.
Soldering is fun!
ht030115 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2016 at 8:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ht030115
I had push start model
kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2016 at 4:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
Sorry about that. Over looked that PTS statement because with PTS you use a bypass model and just follow their guide.   Typically the guide includes all connections necessary. Very confused now.
I guess the question now is are you using a bypass module?
Soldering is fun!
ht030115 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2016 at 10:38 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ht030115
Yes.. I'm using evoall module with viper 5906v
kreg357 
Posted: December 09, 2016 at 6:39 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
That's good to know info.
Here's the part that has me still confused :
"Lil help here guys!
i followed the instruction above and get everything work accepted the remote start, only crank but wont start (only start when key turn to ON position)"
Not sure where a key comes into play with a PTS vehicle, hence my confusion. Anyway, your H3 harness wiring looks correct
assuming that you followed the Fortin install guide and everything matched up with their nice pictures.
The only thing the EVO-ALL does for you is the Transponder Bypass. The next big questions are :
1. How is the EVO-ALL connected to the Viper ( W2W or D2D ) ?
2. If going D2D, did you select F3 in the EVO-ALL programming options ( for DBI D2D comm )?
3. Speaking of EVO-ALL programming, the recommended Firmware is 79.39. Is that what you flashed onto the EVO-ALL?
   Additionally, there appear to be several more options that might need to ne changed for your install.
4. Did the EVO-ALL correctly program to the Sienna, as per Page 5 of the install guide?
Soldering is fun!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic