the12volt.com spacer
icon

2005 Chevy Tahoe Issue, Python 4103P

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
thebull369 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2016 at 9:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote thebull369
Hello,
I am installing a remote car starter (Python 4103P) into an 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The tahoe has power door locks, has a factory alarm system in it, and is an automatic.
The issue I am having is when I initiate the remote start from the remote the tahoe attempts to start (you hear it turn over the engine) but it immediately shuts off and then tries to start the car again.
Has anyone seen this issue before? I do not have anything hooked up from the remote starter to any wiring in the tahoe for the factory disarm as I am not sure where it would go. I know some posts on the Internet says the driver door module but for the life of me I do not know where that is.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 02, 2016 at 10:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
What other component did you install along with the remote start module? If you put the key in the key cylinder and then remote start it, does it start now?
thebull369 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2016 at 8:04 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote thebull369
I have the PLJX PassLock2 bypass installed. The only wire I do not have hooked up on this is the blue wire which looked like it goes for VATS systems only.
thebull369 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2016 at 5:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote thebull369
I have the Tahoe starting now... the issue was the blue wire which needed to be hooked up to the yellow on the passlock system.
The final thing I do not seem to have working is door locks. Anyone know how to hookup the the Python 4103P to the Chevy Tahoe door locks?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic