the12volt.com spacer
icon

viper model 3105v 1996 civic 2dr noob

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
losangelesvolt 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2016 at 5:31 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote losangelesvolt
what's up the12v.com im a total noob at installing alarms i was wondering if by any chance anybody on here had the wiring diagram for viper alarm model 3105v and starter relay
i pulled on some wires recently when installing fog lights on my 96 civic coupe and now when the alarm is set off and key is cycled it won't reset so i'm driving around with a flashing blue led on the alarm antenna and every time I disarm the alarm it chirps 3 times like it dose when the alarm has been set off.
this is one of my first alarms ive installed i never got around to hooking up my door locks because i had trouble finding information on how to wire up the relays for the actuators
i have manual door locks id greatly appreciate any help on that.
thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.
EK Coupe (old username efsedan)
losangelesvolt 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2016 at 3:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote losangelesvolt
damn no love 8D
bump
losangelesvolt 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2016 at 6:29 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote losangelesvolt
I figured out one of my problems the yellow wire that goes connected to switch wire from the relay was disconnected. Wire was cut too short from the previous owners install gonna have to hit the junkyard in the morning and try to de pin a new ignition wire to connect to my harness

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic