the12volt.com spacer
icon

iDatalink HC2 kit

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
newbieve6 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2016 at 8:00 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote newbieve6
Hello,
Vehicle is 2015 Lexus RX450h(Sports Design). Is HC2 kit good reliable choice for this vehicle? Local installer recommending this or Viper unit. TIA,
jstruckman 
Copper - Posts: 465
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2016 at 8:53 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jstruckman
Of course it is a good reliable unit, it is iDatalink.
bogucki 
Copper - Posts: 91
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2016 at 2:16 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bogucki
the idatastarts hc2 and hc1 are very nice units and have T-harnesses for lots of cars. iv been installing them for the last few months and love them. i like them more then viper plus no bypass to wire to the viper as the bypass is built in the hc2
boguckialex
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 400
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2016 at 4:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
when updating, don't forget to flash the antenna too.. (had issues with an HC1, and tech support told me to flash the antenna)..
bogucki 
Copper - Posts: 91
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2016 at 4:43 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bogucki
yup have to update the antenna, got me confused to for the first one i did, as no other starter that i know of you have to update the antennas.
boguckialex
newbieve6 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: December 14, 2016 at 4:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote newbieve6
silvercivicsir wrote:
when updating, don't forget to flash the antenna too.. (had issues with an HC1, and tech support told me to flash the antenna)..
Two f/w to flash or antenna should be plugged in when flashing? Could you please clarify this?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic