the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2013 Santa Fe Sport smart key

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2016 at 4:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
If you step on the brake pedal, it should stop the remote start system.
Provided it is connected properly.
Might want to list your wire connections, model of Viper so we know what we are dealing with.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
mrsax307 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2016 at 4:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mrsax307
Brake shutdown worked before this issue and didn't work after and the remote start button the thing had a mind of its own can list connections when I pullbit all out again. Can someone list a full list of what wire I need to hook up with a viper 4806v and dball2
smokeman1 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2016 at 6:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
Where you trying to do this as D2D or W2W?
It would help if you listed your connections.
Was DBALL2 Flashed with correct firmware?
Did it program correctly?
mrsax307 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2016 at 7:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mrsax307
I followed a guide on directechs for dball2 and my spicific car i did have the unit flashed I saw it program all if it completed. I've never really used a dball2 before and I've only wired or 7 systems total. I'm pretty sure it's wire w2w because I'm not using the harness that connects the two I don't really know much about this setup and could use some information on how to properly wire it up. I don't know the diffence between did or w2w or why I would want to use one or the other I just went on directed website typed in dball2 and my year make and model 2013 hyundai Santa fe sport 2.0t with smart key. Im trying to surprise my pregnant wifew for Christmas and I work a ton of hours the next time I can look at the wires will be Thursday. I don't even think I have the autostart harness wired with all the right wires the only ones that where in that guide was the fat pink and the starter wire and auto start didn't work till I hooked up the 3 wires with the fuses also I don't have the ground wile running wire hooked up and not sure if I need it or not so that's why I asked if someone had a wiring guide to follow
mrsax307 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 22, 2016 at 9:27 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mrsax307
Any one have a directed vehicle print out for 2013 Santa fe sport smart key
smokeman1 
Posted: December 22, 2016 at 12:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
Waiting on a listing of your wire connection from the DBALL2, Viper, and your vehicle.
mrsax307 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 22, 2016 at 7:49 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mrsax307
Thanks for trying to help I cut everything out bought all new stuff and went to local installer shop I can't wait anymore and I can't figure it out on my own paid way to much for this but need it for my wife and can't find good enough wire diagrams and information on what I need to do so I'll for once in my life have someone else do my work for me then go back and make everything nice and need when I get it back
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic