the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2008 Infiniti G35 Remote-Start Disarm Issues (resolved)

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
brandon1767 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2017 at 5:35 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks to tdbacker021 for all the help!
I now have everything working.
I ended up hooking the remote start system (Crimestopper RS2-G3) directly to unlock/disarm and lock/arm wires on the BCM.
For anyone wondering:
Lock/arm: BCM Green Plug, pin 37 (wire side) (one pulse disarms, double pulse unlocks)
Unlock/disarm: BCM Green Plug, pin 15 (wire side) (one pulse locks all doors)
NOTE: Both of these DO NOT have wires going to them! You will either have to insert a pin or do what I have described below.
Inserting wire without pin:
I stripped about an 1 1/4" of insulation from the wire coming from the remote starter. Then I inserted the stripped wire through the blank pin and pulled it through the other side. Finally, I wrapped the excess wire around the side of the connector and plugged it in. The non-insulated wire will not interfere with other pins as there is only two rows. Doing it like this will ensure that the wire is held in place from the force of the connector being plugged in.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.
brandon1767 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2017 at 5:43 PM / IP Logged  
I forgot to mention in my previous post,
Set these options on the DBALL2:
Controlled Door Lock: Disabled
Smart OEM Alarm Control: Disabled
OEM Security Disarm on Data: Disabled
I believe everyone should go this route. Even if the DBALL2 had worked, it would have been extremely annoying. Everytime you get in the car, it cycles the ignition. When you open the trunk, the interior beep goes off consistently. Directed needs to either fix the alarm part of the firmware or recommend what I did above.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic