the12volt.com spacer
icon

remove alarm & power cuts out when starting

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
suga 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2017 at 12:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote suga
Removed am Audiovox APS25C car alarm and relay kill switch from a 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander. The problem is when you put the key in the ignition and try to start it all the power cuts out. Have to disconnect and reconnect the battery to get back power but the same thing happens when trying to start it again.
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 11, 2017 at 1:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
You have a bad connection at your battery. Or a dead battery.
suga 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2017 at 2:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote suga
Tbanks for your reply. I didn't think it could have been the battery considering it's just got it 11 days ago. All the connections I have checked and they all are solid.
Notice when I put the key in te ignition and try to start power cuts out and I hear a very slight sound coming from around the fuse box area under the dash. Its there for a little then it stops. Also the sound that the car makes when a door is open, well it goes very fast for a few seconds when I try to start

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic