the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Avital 4105 & DBALL2 2010 Outback problems.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mhcrra1 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2017 at 9:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mhcrra1
First off, This site ROCKS! I have more experience with the Omega products than DBALL....so this is probably something silly.
I just installed an Avital 4105L and DBALL2 into a friends 2010 Subaru Outback. Followed the instructions for remote start and DBALL.....just trying to test things now before I button it all up and am having trouble.
One thing I can't figure out is the SECOND STARTER wire for the remote start...according to the install type it should be connected but I have no idea which wire on the RS I should connect...I don't see anything in the chart for the 4105 that says STARTER 2.
Second, when I connect the DBALL2 is NEVER goes to solid red to start the programming. It stays flashing RED / ORANGE / GREEN no matter what I do. I can't find anything anywhere that says what this means...I assume there is something not connected correctly???
The only thing I haven't connected per the instructions are the SECURITY WARNING LIGHT relay connection for the DBALL (didn't think that was required)
The KEYSENSE wire for the DBALL
The SECOND STARTER wire for the RS.
Any ideas would be appreciated.....I am banging my head against the wall here.
Thanks everyone
mhcrra1 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2017 at 6:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mhcrra1
GOT IT!!!!
Re flashed the DBALL2, installed it and voila it went right into program mode!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic