the12volt.com spacer
icon

Roll up windows on Ford Mustang 2005

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wolf47 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2017 at 1:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wolf47
Hello again 12volt gang.
I have another problem and i hope someone has an insight. I was finally able to install the Viper 5906v alarm system on my Ford Mustang 2005 GT (AT) thanks to you guys.
But on my OEM keyfob i can roll down the windows by press the unlock twice but don't have the feature too roll up. I have to insert the key in door lock hold it in lock position and it will roll up. I want to have these feature on my Viper Remote on AUX OUTPUT. This is what i know and tried.
I found that is 3 wires coming from keycylinder Red, Green, Black. I tapped in the red wire and connect it to AUX Output 1 in Alarm brain, change some option with my bitwriter (window logo on remote, latch) save, now testing it on my remote. Success it Rolled down by pressing AUX1 on remote. So now i tapped in on the green wire, connect it to AUX Output 2 in alarm brain, change some option (same as last time) save, now testing it on my remote. Pressing AUX2 on remote It won't roll up, try to roll up with key lock. still won't roll up. I then unlock the car and when i open the door the factory alarm start buzzing. i can't shut it off no matter how much i press unlock (disarm), not until i disconnect the AUX Output 2 wire from green and press the unlock button. I forced pulse the green wire and the window roll up so i know it's the right wire. So anyone have an idea how to fix this without Window moduel.
Thank you for your time and help
Regards
Chris
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2017 at 3:46 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
If you have the BitWriter, why not set AUX1 and AUX2 up for a specific timed output. If it takes 3 seconds to roll down the window, set that AUX to a 4 second output. Do the same for the other AUX.
Soldering is fun!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic