the12volt.com spacer
icon

Wiring diagram, cs800s to 08 Honda Accord

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
phuongne123 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: February 28, 2017 at 2:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote phuongne123
I have problem with wirring compustar cs800s door lock and unlock to 08 Honda Accord
Please help to wirring the door lock & unlock and positive trunk release
Compustar cs800s harness
Connector 3
Pin2 -violet/white- (-)trunk release
Pin4-orange(-) unlock output this is an optional output that will provide a(-) pulse for unlocking doors
Pin5-blue/black(-) lock output this is an optional output that will provide a (-) pulse for unlock doors
Connector 2
Pin3-ORANGE / black P (-) output pulse lock
Pin6 ORANGE / white factory disarm (-) output pulse unlock
08 Honda Accord
Power lock- orange (type b) @module inside driver door
Power unlock- tan and white (-) type b ( require double pulse to unlock). @module inside driver door
Lock motor wire- orange (5wires) in driver kick panel
Door trigger- pink(-) in white plug at buttom of fuse box
Trunk release-orange(+) low in drivers kick panel
I am wirring
Pin5-orange to power lock-orange(-) type b
Pin6-ORANGE / white to power unlock-tan
When press remote start button: vehicle door unlock and start engine then lock again. when press remote unlock button the door won't unlock, it will lock when press remote lock button.
Please help how to fix the problem so I can able to unlock the the using keyless entry remote
Thank you
Henry
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2017 at 5:26 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
You will need a relay to change the (-) Violet/White Trunk output to the (+) pulse the vehicle needs. Relay wiring below :
Relay Pin 86 and 87 to (+)12 V constant through 10 Amp fuse
Relay Pin 85 to CS800-s CN3 Pin 2 Violet/White
Relay Pin 30 to Accord TRUNK RELEASE ORANGE(+) LOW IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL or
Trunk Release HATCH RELEASE ORANGE (+) BOTTOM OF FUSE BOX WHITE PLUG
For the Unlock/Disarm you must split the split the CS800-s ORANGE / White Disarm output into two wires, adding a 1N4001
diode to each leg with the band towards the CS800-s. The two wires will connect to the White and the Tan wires found
in that Driver door White plug. Next, program the CS800-s for a Double Pulse Disarm Output, 1-05 Option 2.
Soldering is fun!
phuongne123 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2017 at 11:30 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote phuongne123
Thank you very much
Henry
phuongne123 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2017 at 11:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote phuongne123
Please help to find trunk release wire.
This is my 08 Honda Accord ex 4 doors
Wiring diagram, cs800s to 08 Honda Accord -- posted image.
There is no orange (+) wire in the bottom fuse box white plug. It was orange with 2 silver dot (test it (-). Also there is no orange wire around there fuse box.
Henry
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2017 at 7:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
Sorry, I don't have any photos on that car. You could try checking in the Drivers Kick Panel for that Orange wire. It should go to +12V with a trunk release from the factory remotes. As a side note, be very careful on that car. I have heard of the computer getting bricked by injudicious wire probing. Use only a quality DMM not a test light.
Soldering is fun!
phuongne123 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2017 at 9:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote phuongne123
Thank you
Henry
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 400
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2017 at 12:03 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
orange trunk release wire is in the bundle/connector just below the the blue relay (looking at your picture, think of a clock, ~ 1pm 16 pin connector). orange wire next to a black.
phuongne123 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2017 at 9:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote phuongne123
Yeah I just found the trunk release wire and try to get here to tell you and I see your new messages about this wire. I'm so happy that we found the same wire. Thank. It is orange with 2 silver dot wire nest to black wire under the blue relay. It test 0.03v before press trunk release button from the eom remote. When press trunk release button from the eom remote this wire will go to 12v and then back to 0.03v.
Thank you very much. You are awesome and very kind too.
Henry
phuongne123 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2017 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote phuongne123
Thank to kreg357 and silvercivicsir. You are so kind
Henry
phuongne123 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2017 at 2:08 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote phuongne123
Hi
I tried to program trunk release only MENU1-10 option 3. Here what I do on compustar cs800s 1way 4 button:
Press lock+unlock for 3second light flash 1 and Again Lock+unlock for 3s light flash 1
Press hold trunk+key light flash 1 (Do this step for 10 times)
Press key and wait for the light flashing confirm, support it will flash for 10 times but here it flash 11 then the horn 1
Then I try press test on trunk release button all doors unlock and then trunk is release. Any idea why? Thank.
Henry
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic