the12volt.com spacer
icon

2004 silverado p 5706v with gmdlbp

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mikes chevy 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2017 at 4:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mikes chevy
Can any one break down where all the wires specifically go between the gmdlbp and the 5706p alarm. I got door locks and power gnd obviously. Some of the wording for the others is misleading. Thanks.
Michael
mikes chevy 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2017 at 4:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mikes chevy
It's a crew cab 5.3. Has factory power locks and alarm. I had it all working but one thing it was doing was locking on 1 press of unlock from remote. Then unlock with a second press of unlock. ?
Michael
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2017 at 6:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
GMDLBP      Viper
Brown      Dark Blue @ 24 Pin (-) Status Output
Green      Green @ 3 Pin (-) Lock
Blue       Blue @ 3 Pin (-) Unlock
Violet/White              not used
Violet     to truck ODB2 Pin 2    Data
Pink/White Green @ 24 Pin (-) Door Trigger input
Pink       GRAY/BLACK (-) @ BCM, BLACK PLUG, PIN E Set Mode 6 to (-)
Orange     not used **
Red        Red @ 6 Pin +12V
Black      Black @ 6 Pin Chassis Ground
** If you have a 4 door truck, you will need to add the rear door triggers into the GMDLBP Pink wire. I would diode
isolate those truck wires. Here is the info :
Driver's Rear Door Pin      LT BLUE/BLACK (-)            @ BCM VIOLET CONN, PIN A3 (ALL MODELS)
Pass Rear Door Pin          LT GREEN/BLACK (-)           @ BCM VIOLET CONN, PIN A2 (ALL MODELS)
You might try a reset on the GMDLBP, set the Type to 4 and program to the truck.
Soldering is fun!
mikes chevy 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2017 at 10:39 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mikes chevy
THANK YOU! I'm going to try this in the morning. I think the ones I was having trouble with was the status. And the 2 pinks. Thanks again. I'll reply results.
Michael
mikes chevy 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2017 at 11:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mikes chevy
hey kreg357, I really appreciate your help. Kids and work have delayed this install,i finally got around to finishing those wires and the locks are working good now. the only thing im having a bit of trouble with is the remote start. it remote starts just fine, but after about 10 seconds the factory alarm goes off and kills the engine. it didnt do this before? i tried hooking up the violet white on the gmdlbp to the green w/black of the 5706. no difference. what should i be looking at now? thanks
Michael

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic