the12volt.com spacer
icon

Clifford G5 only arming/disarming

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ej208 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2017 at 5:48 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ej208
So I have a 1999 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK with a Clifford G5 and intellistart 4. The remotestart wasn't working (flashed blinkers only once) so I started looking in to the wires and long story short the black/green manual mode wire wasn't grounded.
Yesterday I got the remotestart working (kinda). It started the car but after 10 seconds or so it killed it.. The problem was the tach output which wasn't wired in.
So today I wired the tach fire straight to the ecu, started the car with a key, programmed the tach by valet buttons and the alarm accepted that (flashed blinkers twice).
The problem is that after I killed the car and tried to remotestart, it did nothing. I tried othet buttons in the remote also and only the arming/disarming button seems to be doing something.. I know that the remote works because the blue light in the remote lights up when I press any button.
ej208 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2017 at 8:53 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ej208
Okay, I got it working.. Had to reset the whole thing and relearn the remote. The intellistart just isn't working correctly. I have the tach wire wired to my ecu's tach wire but in automatic mode it starts the car and kills it in 2 seconds. In manual mode it wont even start the car. Just flashes the blinkers once..
However, If I have the intellistart in automatic mode and start up the car manuaally, by pressing the star button in the remote, it allows me to take the keys out but wont shutdown the car after I lock the doors. I have to shutdown the car manually by pressing the star button.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic