the12volt.com spacer
icon

viper 4706 and DBALL2 in 2015 Highlander

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ghanshyam_cna 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2017 at 3:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ghanshyam_cna
As per instruction it tells me to connect Ignition status output from DBALL2 to Ignition Input/output. Can someone tell me which wire I should connect.
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2017 at 6:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
That would be the thick Pink wire at Pin 8 on the 8 Pin main ignition harness. You would also need to connect the 4706 thick Red wire at Pin 4 on the same harness to +12V constant.
Soldering is fun!
ghanshyam_cna 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2017 at 3:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ghanshyam_cna
I am suppose to get Red light when I connect DBALL2 D2D wire. It's just flashing Red, Green, Orange.
I have below connection made
DBALL2 connector
-----------------
Red Connector -->
Pin2- Green/Black -->PTS pin 5
pin4-Red/Black --> Pin 2on White 30-pin connector
pin7-Ignition Status gray/Black --> Remote started 4706 Pink wire on 8-pin connector (Ignition Input/output 1)
pin12Blue/Red (Lock) --> Pin 29 on White 30-pin connector
Blue Connector
--------------------
Pin 3-Tan/Black --> can High
Pin 4-Tan --> can low
pin 8-Yellow --> autolight
pin 9-orange/yellow--> autolight
pin 11-yellow/Red ( ground)
pin 12-Brown/Red -->Sterring connector Pin 4
Pin 12-Red --> 12V
Remote starter
--------------------
8-pin connector
Red/Black --> 12V
RED --> 12V
Red/White --> 12V
6Pin connector
------------------
RED --> 12V
BLACK --> Ground
24 pin connector
-----------------------
pin 13 Black/white --> ground
kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2017 at 5:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
We are lacking a bit of information. I'm guessing the Highlander has the Smartkey system from your original
question. That led me to the DB-ALL2 TL8 firmware and the Type 3 install diagram. The first bit of info
needed is did you flash the DB-ALL2 with the 402.TL8 Ver 2.13 firmware? The DB-ALL2 module is very
flexible and can be flashed with many different firmware to support a wide variety of vehicles. Your Highlander
needs the correct firmware loaded onto the DB-ALL2. I'm not a DB-ALL user but think I remember that
that light sequence means the DB-ALL2 has not been flashed yet. Hopefully a DB-ALL user can provide
more assistance.
Soldering is fun!
ghanshyam_cna 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2017 at 7:39 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ghanshyam_cna
it does say it flashed successfully when I do it through their website. It's 2015 Highlander. Firmware version used is 402.TL8 2.13. I used Type 3 installation.
ghanshyam_cna 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2017 at 7:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ghanshyam_cna
sorry, It is with Smart key
kreg357 
Posted: May 18, 2017 at 6:26 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
OK. Smartkey with the correct firmware. Only two thing come to mind. Verify your CAN connections. Make sure your got the correct wires, that they aren't swapped and are properly soldered. Next try a DB-ALL2 Module Reset. Other than that, not sure. I use iDAtalink modules on those vehicles and the wiring is different. But they always work...    viper 4706 and DBALL2 in 2015 Highlander - Last Post -- posted image.
Soldering is fun!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic