the12volt.com spacer
icon

How to install a beer-r rev limiter on hyunday a

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
flaco7136 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2017 at 12:19 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote flaco7136
I need diagram or info how intall a beer-r 2step rev limiter on hyundai accent 96 to 99..please help
flaco7136 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2017 at 12:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote flaco7136
I need help how install a beer-r 2step rev limiter on hyundai accent 96 to 99 1.5 l Engine any diagram or step by step info.. Ty
flaco7136 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2017 at 12:27 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote flaco7136
And. What i can do to deleted flow meter same car accent 96 to 99 im going to install individual trottles bodys and. How. I or what i need to do to removed the flowmeter..is something i can use to cheat the ecu?
flaco7136 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2017 at 12:37 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote flaco7136
How to install a beer-r rev limiter on hyunday a - Last Post -- posted image.
this is my idea for my hyundai so i need to some how deleted flowmeter n cheat the ecu any ideas? Ty
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 04, 2017 at 11:55 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote KPierson
If you are planning on doing these types of modifications to your car I would strongly suggest looking in to getting a factory service manual. I've never used a Hyundai manual but they generally have very detailed schematics and wire colors.
In regards do your mass air flow meter - you can't simply delete them or "trick" the ECU. This sensor is vital in controlling how much fuel is injected each revolution. If you tried to "trick" the ECU and were off by just a little it could cause major drivability issues and could cause permanent engine damage. Your ECU MUST know EXACTLY how much air is being drawing in to control the motor properly.
To go with four throttle bodies you would probably want to run (4) MAFs with a summing circuit that adds all the air flow together. You will then need a custom tune to calibrate how much fuel is being injected compared to the signals created by the (4) MAFs.
Kevin Pierson
flaco7136 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 04, 2017 at 11:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote flaco7136
What about the the 2 step any help with
flaco7136 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 04, 2017 at 11:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote flaco7136
If i use the flowmeter that i hace just in 1 trottle bodie ..it can work or not posible? Is. Not. Going to give me. A good reading right? Un doing this my self no one want to help me. N i don't have to much money but a like the way they sound thats why i want to do it.. Ty

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic