the12volt.com spacer
icon

5706, dball3 and vsm350

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
joon joon 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2017 at 6:10 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote joon joon
I havent posted here in a long time. Im looking to install a 5706 into an 08 civic. I have the db3 module flashed for the civic. I have the vsm350 for gps. I was going to use the d2d from the db3 to the 5706 but no how would i wire in the vsm350? That would be d2d also but theres only one slot for d2d. Would i just split the connection on it to the 5706?
joon joon 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2017 at 1:20 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote joon joon
alright so i got everything all wired and running. i have an issue though. so i have the vsm350 connected to my dball3 via d2d. it works on my phone good but after i try to use my remote, it disarms the car but doesnt unlock the doors or lock them when i arm it. so i unplug the dball and soft reset it and then it works again. the remote will continue to work until i try to unlock the car or lock the car with the smartstart app. does anyone have any ideas what could be going on?
beegbie 
Copper - Posts: 341
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2017 at 5:18 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote beegbie
The db-all should be connected d2d with the remote start. The vsm-350 should be connected to the remote start via the 3 pin esp2 port.
joon joon 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2017 at 5:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote joon joon
thanks you. i got it working.
joon joon 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2017 at 5:38 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote joon joon
i left it w2w for the dball to the module and connected the vsm to the module via d2d
beegbie 
Copper - Posts: 341
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2017 at 9:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote beegbie
Are you able to activate the remote start from the phone app?
joon joon 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 25, 2017 at 1:04 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote joon joon
yes i am. it all works perfect now. lock, unlock, remote start, trunk pop all work. and now the remote still works after i use the app, not like before when i had it connected incorrectly. i appreciate the help. i would have been stumped still without your input.
joon joon 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 26, 2017 at 5:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote joon joon
hey beegbie i sent you a message.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic