the12volt.com spacer
icon

2017 Subaru Outback, dball2, smart start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
resoof 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2017 at 8:05 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote resoof
2017 Subaru Outback - Push to start
installing
dball2 with smart start
I can not find any wiring diagrams for the 2017 outback only the 2016, and since ive got the service manual ive found some differences. My question is this "Immobilization Data wire (Red/White pin 38 ECM) runs to the B60 connector, which goes to the i112 connector and then goes to the ID code box and the Keyless access CM". Can i just pick this up at the Keyless access CM instead of the ECM under the hood? I'm already catching numerous other wires at the Keyless CM. There are door triggers at the Keyless too, can i tap into those instead of at drivers kick panel?
Thanks!
resoof 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2017 at 11:10 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote resoof
Got everything hooked up but ran into issues with the Key2Go flash, i guess unless you are an authorized dealer you can not flash and the only DEI dealer here is Best Buy and they will not flash it for me. That sucks, but fixable.
Can someone verify for me that I will not run into this issue with a Fortin EVO-One?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic