icon

Disable Factory Alarm, 93 BMW 325i

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
325i 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2005 at 4:37 PM / IP Logged  
hello there    could someone ,please  tell me how to disable or shutt off  bmw 325i 1993 security system???????? thanks  witch wires have to cut/connect/
profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2005 at 5:54 PM / IP Logged  
*1 The alarm plug is a black 12 pin plug located just behind the glove box. It is mounted with the pins facing you atop a vent just to the left of the body computer. Other wires at the alarm plug are: 12V- RED / white; Accessory- PURPLE / white; Siren- BLACK/ blue; Ground- BROWN / orange. Do not use the power sources at the alarm plug to operate high-current devices. The other side of the siren wire is mounted in a 2 pin plug at the passenger rear corner of the engine compartment. The other wire in the plug is a brown ground wire. DEI recommends attaching the siren at this point.
*7 If equipped with a factory alarm, the alarm will be plugged into the factory alarm plug. The only way to arm and disarm the factory alarm is with the factory remote. If your planning on using the 8360 pre-wired alarm harness the factory alarm must absent or removed.
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic