the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

First Flip down Install

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
meh66 
Copper - Posts: 266
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2005 at 8:57 AM / IP Logged  
I will be installing my first flip down in a 2000 Nissan Altima. I believe they want it just behind the front passenger seat. I wanted to know how I can secure the monitor. I believe the monitor is a tview. I suggested to the them a headrest install, but they want a larger screen and they did not want to block their veiw. Any suggestions is much appreciated.
MEH66
"Car Performance and Mobile Electronic Enthusiats"
kidtransam 
Copper - Posts: 99
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2005 at 9:06 AM / IP Logged  
you will have to drop at least part of the headliner..cut you a board (like 3/8 thick or similar) and cut it a little larger than the monitor mount..mark the headliner where you want it, and put the board on top of the headliner (sandwiching the headliner between the monitor and the board)..cut a hole for your wires to go through, and screw it up slowly.
If you need help, just email me and Id be glad to walk you through it.
kidtransam@bellsouth.net
With a torch and a big enough hammer...it WILL friggin fit!!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic