icon

Jensen A4000 Car Amp Schematic

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
nsgtr88 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2005 at 6:51 PM / IP Logged  
Hey Im trying to fix my Jensen A4000 Multi Channel 100 Watt X 4 Mosfet Power Car Amp. I dont know how it happen but when i looked inside i noticed two burnt objects...I heard that they were DC Cap.s but then i heard different...It would be really kewl if i could get a Schematic of a Jensen A4000 Cam Amp....
    The burnt marks are on the in the middle of the whole amp. Theres two chipsets and its on the right side chipset from the speaker outputs. The numbers are c602 and c60? I cant read the last Symbol. All i need to know is what goes there so i can get a new one and put it on the chipset.
spiderman93711 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2005 at 10:25 PM / IP Logged  

looks as if you and i have similliar problems.From the sound of things,or lack of!!. except for one important factor,Your discription supports a theory that i have been working on for some time now, that some or possibly all of the important STUFF THAT KEEPS THESE IC'S RUNNING SMOOTHLY, YES, I HATE TO SAY IT BUT THE SMOKE WAS RELEASED!!!. sometimes it can be very tricky trying to recapture that smoke!!. I will be keeping an eye out for your schematic. I have an ORION 280gx 160 WATTS RMS. I am missing the pigtail, plus my brother tried tapping in but could not get it to work. I think i might be a bit more fortunate than you, i believe i still have all the smoke. thank goodness.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

SPIDIE

spidie
oonikfraleyoo 
Gold - Posts: 1,069
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2005 at 10:53 PM / IP Logged  
In my experiance. Jensen smoke isn't worth replacing.
Nik
Jeeputer Progress
[|||||||||||-] 90%
Check it out.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic