icon

2004 Saturn Ion, crimeguard 328i alarm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Twizted_Ion 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: March 05, 2005 at 10:31 AM / IP Logged  

I have a crimeguard 328i alarm system i need to install in a 2004 Saturn ION.  I cannot find a Wire diagram for this car. I dont know what wires are what in this car. can anybody help me out??????

I do have a diagram for the alarm just not the car, i dont want o cut the wrong wires and e screwed.

boomer_106 
Silver - Posts: 710
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 05, 2005 at 9:06 PM / IP Logged  

This outta help

Saturn

Ion

2004-2005

Remote Starter  Wiring Colors and Notes

Function

Vehicle  Color

Start:

See Note Below*

See Note Below*

Ignition  #1:

Pink

IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS

Ignition #2:

Ignition  #3:

Accessory:

Brown

IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS

Brake  Light:

BLUE (+)

Above the brake pedal switch

Tach  Signal:

Parking Lights:

Brown

BCM

Headlights:

Diesel  Glow Plug:

Clutch  Bypass Wire:

Notes:

* Two relays and resistors will have to be obtained. Please call for more notes and information. Or you can purchase a vehicle specific bypass module part number 23571.

Saturn

Ion

2004-2005

Alarm and Keyless  Entry Wiring Colors and Notes

Function

Vehicle  Color

Constant  +12 Volts:

WHITE/ BLACK

IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS

OEM Alarm Disarm:

Dome  Lights/Superv:

OEM Horn:

GREEN (-)

STEERING COLUMN

Power  Lock:

White

BCM

Power  Unlock:

Single wire door lock

Trunk  Release:

Alarm  Input Wire:

Notes:

**BCM found in the passenger's kick panel behind the fuse box. Please see note 211 for negative door lock systems. Lock is a negative pulse and unlock need a 1.5K ohm negative pulse.

Twizted_Ion 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2005 at 1:34 PM / IP Logged  
thx for the help. but i have another question.  i took the door panel off and out tof the lock switch there is 2 wires, a black and a white. above says there is only a white.  white was positive and black was negative on the swithc.   how do i wire this to my alarm?  my alarm needs a relay and has two wires.  this car is so confusing, i need help!!!!!!
boomer_106 
Silver - Posts: 710
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2005 at 9:12 PM / IP Logged  
The right side of that sheet gives you the location of the wires. It is telling you to connect at the BCM body control module. **BCM found in the passenger's kick panel behind the fuse box.  Here is another possible location for it. (The BCM (Body Control Module) is part of the fuse/relay box in the lower center of the dash, just below the HVAC control assembly)   Look for the white wire in Pin 33. Its a negative trigger so it may have 12 volts then go to ground when you operate the lock switch. I havent done this vehicle so I can only go by what I see on the sheet. You will need a 1.5K ohm resistor and a couple of relays. Once you have all your stuff and find the correct wire (I hope you have a multimeter) then wire the locks like it shows for a 3 wire positve in this link I provided. The exception is on pin 87 you wire to ground instead of positive 12 volts. This will change pin 30 on the relays to a negative output. Whichever relay you wire your unlock output from the alarm to (which then becomes your unlock relay)  you will put the 1.5 k ohm resistor on the wire that comes from pin 30 of the unlock relay before you hook it to the cars white wire. If you need more help come back and ask someone will help you.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic