icon

Mannix SM700 remote

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
riddler100 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2005 at 12:06 AM / IP Logged  

HI i just got install the Mannix SM700 car alarm and i have the led remote with it for some reason the dispaly is not showing all the icons on it                  is there a problem with LED and if so what to do  

I have replace battery and with new one no icons at all maybe put battery in wrong way and try reverse it and still nothing and put back old battery and its back to not alot of display shows up    

if i can get another remote for it as in the LCD   where can i find it...?    Been looking on web for another one as in remote cant find it need help

thx :)

gcorrea 
Silver - Posts: 436
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2005 at 12:36 AM / IP Logged  
try ebay.
gcorrea
platham 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2005 at 4:45 AM / IP Logged  

Ive got a new sm700 remote

Paul.

blaxican707 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 02, 2005 at 12:41 PM / IP Logged  
platham wrote:

Ive got a new sm700 remote

Paul.

i also need an sm700 lcd remote... if you have an extra one, let me know how much you want for it.

riddler100 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 09, 2005 at 12:53 PM / IP Logged  

i have look on Ebay and theres nothing   

Where else you think i can find a new replacement LCD remote for my mannix...?

dave_perth 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2005 at 9:33 PM / IP Logged  
im really in need of a new remote as well. my keys got stolen last night along with my remote. but i cant seem to find anywhere that sells these alarms anymore.
slc_vikings 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2005 at 3:26 PM / IP Logged  

dave_perth wrote:
im really in need of a new remote as well. my keys got stolen last night along with my remote. but i cant seem to find anywhere that sells these alarms anymore.

I just lost my remote last night with my car keys...my alarm is still activated & goes off every time I open my door.  Does anyone have any idea on how to get a new remote?  I tried calling the toll-free number, the guy told me it USED to be Mannix's number, but not anymore...don't think he spoke English well either.  Think we all got ripped off here.

Jasonb61 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2005 at 9:54 PM / IP Logged  
I believe the same... Its an awesome little alarm and so far the only trouble I've had is with the mis-installation by the Body shop... (too lazy and inexpierenced at the time I got it)... But I rewired it and it works awesomly! I believe I am going to buy a 2nd kit off ebay (a few on every now and then) so if this one goes out, Just simply plug in the new one.. expensive but saves the trouble of rewiring in a new alarm... I too, need a new LCD pager just because the screen on mine cracked! lol
sirshaneusa 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2005 at 7:13 AM / IP Logged  
I could use a new one two. go figure.
mike pham 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2005 at 5:34 PM / IP Logged  

i just lost my mannix sm700 LCD remote, so really need another one, any body have any idea where can i find that, i already check on ebay, but i can't find any and i call mannix dealer the guy say i call the wrong number.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic