icon

Best Shop Jokes

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
forklift 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2006 at 7:13 PM / IP Logged  

we cut a tan colored trash bag in half and taped it over the dash and steering wheel of a new expensive car. Waitted for the shop manager and store assistant  to come into the shop and I told them that the new guy(who was over in the corner like he was crying with his head down) did it and blew the bags. After about 30 seconds the manager asked "why is there garbage bags taped to the car?"

did the horn to the hi beams of the managers best friends car/ one of the installers roommate. It took a few days but he did it and didnt think it was too funny.

hoping I pass the 1st class for the first time on 5-18-6, wish me luck!
ragingwookie 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: June 29, 2006 at 3:08 PM / IP Logged  
bet the new guy he cant get a quarter into a funnel. the funnell goes into front of pants...quarter goes on top of fore head he has to tip his head back and try to get the quarter to fall into the funnell as soon as he puts head back and one guy is putting quarter on head making sure he is ready to try it. other guy sneaks up and unloads an entire bottle of windsheild washer fluid into funnel.
makes a mess but is a riot
5150azn 
Silver - Posts: 584
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 30, 2006 at 3:07 PM / IP Logged  
Here's a good one:
*Cell phone sitting on toolbox rings...
Joe: Hey Bob can you get my phone?
Bob: Sure. (Walks over to phone)
Joe: Is it a blocked caller?
Bob: Hmm it's my GF.
Joe: Well answer it for me will ya?
Bob: Hello?
Bob's gf: Hey baby we F#@$ing tonight?
Bob: WTF!!!???
HAHAHA!
Tell the Snap-On guy I'm not here!
bigfoot286 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 10:21 AM / IP Logged  
i love the frozen shaving cream one and sirens in the rafters.we fill tool boxes with packing popcorn. also onec when one guy was puttinmg his new alarmm in we programed an extra remote for it. he had window mnods on all windows and his sun roof. we went and filled his car with packing popcorn and then when he was leaving school taht day he remopte started it and let the windows down just to see it flowing out of all the windows. that was great
Melted Fabric 
Silver - Posts: 509
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 5:07 PM / IP Logged  
A few years back when I worked in a computer lab. There were two sides of the lab and the entrance was in the middle. Well, we setup linux on a machine we had in the hallway of the middle of the lab. We would sit down at a computer in the corner, where we could see people walking in our direction ahead of time, and login to the computer and play weird strange music, right where they walked by, and then turn it off. So would have that look on their face like "I wonder if anyone else heard that..."
It was hilarious, because we had a bunch of different sound files and songs, and could remotely play any of them at any volume with perfect timing. hahahahahaha
I miss those days.
Another time, at a different computer lab, I installed remote admin software on one of the computers a student would use. You could see everything they saw on their screen as well as move their mouse cursor and have keyboard access. Did it to one student, and after he saw his mouse cursor move on it's own and having it browse websites, he was freaked out.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best -- that is inspiration.
Page of 8

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic