icon

2006 civic si w/navi bluetooth handsfree

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bhawkins 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2008 at 12:52 AM / IP Logged  
I am looking at installing an Motorola t605 to my 06 SI with navigation, I was wondering if this unit has a tel mute wire if so what color is it and which harness is it located on.
Thanks
Brian
jeffwhiteman 
Copper - Posts: 124
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2008 at 11:17 AM / IP Logged  
Sorry, I dont have a wiring diagram for that car. My guess is that there is NOT a mute wire for the phone. Most vehicles factory radios dont. You can, however; use the t605 mute wire to neg. trigor a relay to lift power to the acc. wire of the radio. This will effectively "mute" the radio by turning it off when the phone is in use. when the phone is not "in use" the radio will turn back on.
nicestuff 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:54 AM / IP Logged  
Honda does not have a telephone input in the radio, but you can always use a correct harness - 68336 in this case. Please note it will only take care of the phone part, not the music part.
enice 
Silver - Posts: 857
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 14, 2008 at 12:05 AM / IP Logged  
Amp of America(peripheralelectronics.com) has something for that.  If done right you can get everything setup exactly how you want it including the music....."get the MSS" and a honda harness(for mss) and it will take care of the telephone system....then get an auxilary input kit for the honda and connect to the rca cables of the t605.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic