the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

directwire 2.0

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dcman41 
Copper - Posts: 211
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 09, 2008 at 10:06 PM / IP Logged  
I was wondering if anyone can get me a copy of directwire 2.0. I would greatly appreciate it. I used to work for a company and had access to directechs but now the guy i used to work for went out of buisness, and directechs changed there website layout and i cant a cccess it anymore. Please let me know if you can help!
xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 10, 2008 at 2:16 PM / IP Logged  

Its by IP address only to access. Either become a dealer or pay $$ for access.

dcman41 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 10, 2008 at 5:36 PM / IP Logged  
im asking for the directwire 2.0 program, not access to the website. you can easily download the program and email it or send it over aim for anyone that has access to the website. I have the last version of directwire, but would like to update to the new one.
dcman41 
Posted: January 10, 2008 at 10:31 PM / IP Logged  
bump can anyone help ? the new directechs is NOT ip restricted.
voluster 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: January 14, 2008 at 1:12 PM / IP Logged  

become a dealer or your SOL

hottwhyrd 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 14, 2008 at 4:07 PM / IP Logged  

ha the downloadable version only works for a limited time and ur askin for the same thing that thousands of people need now that "password" and "test" and all those dont work.   ive got it ip address at my job but my room mate has an email and password login that i can use at home. 

Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 14, 2008 at 4:49 PM / IP Logged  
techservices.audiovox.com completely free and no need to be a dealer, just sign up.
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic