autostart as1584sh

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
phil@autostart 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2008 at 8:24 AM / IP Logged  

pipodayo wrote:
As I didn't had the time to find the ground wire (and didn't want to make a mistake...) I took my car to a Lebeau car center (Montreal) to get my remote programmed. The technician told me I couldn't program the remote because the LED is different (green on the old, red on the new -used- remote) .
It's weird because both have the same FCC ID: NAHRS5304 // CAN2686 1021 782 A. Do you know if it's true?

True  the green LED on the transmitters indicated an SH system and the RED LED indicate an SR system.

if you look at the back of the main control unit you will be able to see the exact model of your system it will end with SH i.e.: AS-1584 SH

The exact part number for the transmitter you need is ASTR-214 CF (4 button, carbon fiber finish with green LED)

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic