< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chadwa2003 
Copper - Posts: 353
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2008 at 10:55 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah the new pros have the auto mode
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2008 at 2:29 PM / IP Logged  
yeap its kinda like passive disarm when you walk near the car, it unlocks - the good thing is you can set the range on them but i usually leave it defaulted at its range. this kinda sucks when you park close to the house and walk around with your keys, your doors lock and unlock consistantly. but adjusting range should be okay.
zaf88 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2008 at 11:09 AM / IP Logged  
sounds like compustar is it.  im in brooklyn anyone can recommend a good installer?  also im looking at the P2WSS-AS   what add ons do i need? being that its a truck do i need 2 shock sensors or is the one enough? also i wanted glass break sensors and resonance sensors as well as a battery backup, what do u guys recommend as far as manufactorers?
tedmond 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2008 at 6:18 PM / IP Logged  

use this and see if an installer is close to you.

https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/findinstaller.asp

do you plan to tackle this yourself or have a shop install if for you? well if you plan to add the glass break, they will know what to do. also you will need a bypass kit for the remote start.

zaf88 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2008 at 1:00 AM / IP Logged  
im pretty mechanical but this seems way to over my head so im going to look for a pro
zaf88 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2008 at 1:02 AM / IP Logged  
who do u guys recommend in brooklyn seems like theres 10 or so on the site. anyone stand out from the crowd?
tedmond 
Posted: February 20, 2008 at 12:19 PM / IP Logged  

well go to the shops or give them a call and find out how much they sell the entire package for installed. look for the cheapest, but ask them do they wrap everything in looms and solder their connectionos, if so then your golden.

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic