icon

2004 honda crv bypass module

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
manahawkinrob 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2008 at 10:49 AM / IP Logged  

I am going to be putting a remote start in a 2004 Honda CRV.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best (and easiest)bypass kit to use.  I have seen many types, I would prefer to get one that does not need a key.  I saw some vehicle specific ones at bypasskits.com.  If anyone has experience with these and can make a recommendation, that would be great.  Also any other tips or tricks to an 04 Honda CR-V let me know.

thanks

Rob

Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 03, 2008 at 11:47 AM / IP Logged  
The PKH3 or PKH34 are the ones I would recommend. Have a few installed out there and have not had any problems with any of them.
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2008 at 2:45 PM / IP Logged  
fortin HONDA-SL3 works great.
manahawkinrob 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2008 at 11:40 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks guys.  I have a question though.  The prices of these vary from around 30 bucks to 75 bucks.  Will the HONDA-SL3  disable the vehicle security all the time or just during remote start?  I think the PKH34 says it only overrides during remote start, but that was was a lot more money.  thanks again for the input!

Rob

tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2008 at 3:36 PM / IP Logged  
the bypass will only work DURING remote start so it will disable the security during starting of the car only, when not using the remote start it will keep its factory settings.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic