icon

night rider light

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
prophesybh 
Copper - Posts: 78
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2008 at 7:55 PM / IP Logged  
Okay I got kind of a strange one.  I have a friend that I'm a knight rider light in his bumper(thats the easy part).  What My problem is is that he wants it to make the "whooshing" sound when it goes left to right.  Anyone have an easy way of doing this. I already figured I would need a small woofer on the left and opne on the right. any help would be appriciated
Don't Ask Questions When You Already Know The Answer!!!
prophesybh 
Copper - Posts: 78
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 19, 2008 at 1:17 PM / IP Logged  
Does anyone know if there is a way to make a speaker produce a certain frequency without going through a stereo system.  Like putting in in-line amps and resistors stuff like that. I could get that figured out I could figure out the rest. Thanks in advance for any help
Don't Ask Questions When You Already Know The Answer!!!
hookedonaudio 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2008 at 11:45 PM / IP Logged  
Before you install the sounds of kit i would save up enough money to make the car drive itself first, then the turbo boost, then a semi to pull it into and then worry about the sounds later(prioritize)
dweb 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2008 at 1:34 AM / IP Logged  

Hey Y'all,

I don't know about making no kinda' "WHOOSH" sound, but I do know that plugging a woofer into a light/wall socket (120v a/c @ 60Hz) will definitely reproduce a 60Hz tone from the woofer. How long that'll last ? ? ? ? That I can't answer.

Good Luck & Best Wishes

You Can Either Get Right, or Get Left...
Chris Luongo 
Platinum - Posts: 3,746
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 03, 2008 at 6:36 AM / IP Logged  
Do a little googling and see if you can find some of the KITT conversion forums.
There are people who are busy building the light-up gas pedal, illuminated door handles, and all that.......so they've probably thought out the whooshing sound before too.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic