icon

looking for owner's manual for cd8445

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ericadcook 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: April 26, 2008 at 11:22 PM / IP Logged  
I just bought a mint like new CD8445 on eBay for $120 shipped. It came with the box, all accessories, everything down to the very last installation screw.....except for the manual. I'm sure you have heard this request 100 times but I am new here so please be patient with me. Does anyone have this manual that they will give or sell me or does anyone know where I can find it online.
I'm gonna run it with my old-school Phoenix Gold Titanium 500.4 and I have (2) sets of Diamond Audio (Hex for the Front and some other model in the back) and then I'll have my one JL10W6 in a sealed box in the trunk. For a little 2-seater Toyota Paseo it should sound pretty nice, I hope.
Anyway any help with the manual would be appreciated.
Eric
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2008 at 10:00 AM / IP Logged  
I may still have mine. The deck was accidentally "disposed of" by the spousal unit, (and subsequently buried in dog crap before I saw it in the dumpster) so I may still have the accessories. I'll check the garage.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
tubbs04 
Copper - Posts: 212
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2008 at 1:50 PM / IP Logged  

ouch dave... what'd you do to deserve that one????

...don't crush the weasel...
ericadcook 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2008 at 2:22 PM / IP Logged  
Thank you very much for looking into it for me. If you find it let me know and I can paypal you shipping funds.
Eric
Eric
haemphyst 
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 28, 2008 at 12:22 AM / IP Logged  
tubbs04 wrote:
ouch dave... what'd you do to deserve that one????
No, it really was an accident. I was cleaning the garage, and it was on top of a box that she didn't know WASN'T to be thrown away...
By the time I found it, it was COVERED with dog crap!
ericadcook wrote:
Thank you very much for looking into it for me. If you find it let me know and I can paypal you shipping funds.
Eric
I'll look tomorrow afternoon!
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
haemphyst 
Posted: May 02, 2008 at 11:07 PM / IP Logged  
Found it... PM me!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic