icon

vendor for xk01 bypass?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
akwormy 
Member - Posts: 40
Member spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 3:11 PM / IP Logged  

Usually vendor stuff isn't appropriate forum discussion...but I can't find a vendor to buy this kit from. (XK01 for 06 chrysler town & country)

I looked it up on bypasskits.com and had my card out ready to buy it, but it won't let me since I'm not a dealer. Also my local folks don't sell this kind of module (and won't order it) since they just do the security bypass and do the rest of the accessories with relays etc...

I'd really appreciate a suggestion or two (pm is fine) on a reputable dealer to order this from.

(also it has to be flashed is that correct? I'm guessing that ordering it off ebay would leave me still needing to find someone to flash it)

mobile1 
Silver - Posts: 479
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 3:29 PM / IP Logged  
I know Best Buy carries it if that helps.
akwormy 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 3:35 PM / IP Logged  

I'll check their website, but don't have a store local. Prefer an online dealer that will flash (if that's required - is it?)

akwormy 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 6:46 PM / IP Logged  
akwormy wrote:

(XK01 for 06 chrysler town & country)

a wise man let me know that I am after an XK532 (transponder bypass as well as lock and other functions)

thanks!

fcss 
Copper - Posts: 92
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 7:43 PM / IP Logged  
Crutchfield carrys them for a pretty penny you can try the Idatalink stuff you can buy it straight from the web site www.idatalink.com with a high mark up.
akwormy 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 8:25 PM / IP Logged  

thanks - just found crutchfield...

I see they are more expensive than some others, but at least I have a good feeling that they are a reputable company (bought from them a couple times years and years ago)

I see a few good deals ($60 - $70 range) online and on ebay, but I'm leary of buying something as finicky (one time only programming) and with details like having to be flashed for the right vehicle from a big question mark like ebay!

probably just buy it from crutchfield if nobody else has any bright ideas - thanks

akwormy 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 8:27 PM / IP Logged  

tried idatalink...website crashes everytime I try to checkout...hard to imagine some of these places are in business when they make it so difficult to give them money!

twistedp 
Member - Posts: 38
Member spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 10:48 PM / IP Logged  
i sell and flash them. most are $50 programmed. i carry all the programmable units in stock. pm me with your make model year etc. if you or anyone else needs one.
Twisted Performance

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic