how to arm/disarm automate am1

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
megatfauzi76 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2008 at 11:28 PM / IP Logged  

Hai..

I just install Clifford Blackjax G5 Callguard ( GSM ALARM ) and Automate AM1 to my nissan versa.

Now to arm and disarm the Automate AM1, im using the Factory Alarm Remote.

Now i can unlock and lock the door using Clifford Blackjax G5 Callguard but the alarm trigger since it not disarm the Automate AM1. The only way to arm and disarm the automate am1 now using factory alarm remote.

Is there any way I can Arm and Disarm the automate am1 using output from Clifford Blackjax G5 Callguard ?

Can anyone guide me how to do the wiring...also wire color?

Thank you

davngr 
Copper - Posts: 109
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2008 at 2:05 AM / IP Logged  
to be honest i don't really understand what you have done too well.     but if i am guessing right the automate arms and disarms from the door lock and unlock and if installed correctly unlocking all the doors at once will not disarm the automate unit.   if you installed the units, the schematics should show what wires do what.  sadly i dont have acces to those schems or wire colors right now, i recomend you take a closer look at the schematics that came with your units and you should be able to find what your looking for.
life is a comedy to think, a tragedy to feel
megatfauzi76 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2008 at 4:04 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks for reply..

Right now the only way i can arm/disarm automate am1 only using Factory Alarm Remote.

My plan now,

To arm/disarm automate am1 using gsm alarm ( clifford blackjax callguard).

As we know this gsm alarm have 4 -ve output. Output 1,2,3 & 4. When we send sms to this gsm alarm, the output will produce 1 pulse.

So can i use this pulse to arm/disarm my automate am1?

Thanks

Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2008 at 6:36 AM / IP Logged  
What you need to do is connect the 2 stage unlock on your clifford. The AM1 needs to see just the drivers door unlock to disarm and adding a relay to unlock just that door first on the Clifford will do it....
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic