1993 landcruiser 9 sp system

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
madbillygoat 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 11, 2008 at 3:06 PM / IP Logged  

Hello,

I have looked up my 93 toy. landcruiser,  and The wiring for my audio system " 9 sp. " is not there 1993 landcruiser 9 sp system - Last Post -- posted image.. The standerd 4 sp system is listed but not mine.. 1993 landcruiser 9 sp system - Last Post -- posted image.

I have also found that the rear door speakers are 4 in not 6.5. I dont knwo who I tell for the correction??1993 landcruiser 9 sp system - Last Post -- posted image.

My problem.  1993 landcruiser 9 sp system - Last Post -- posted image.  I am using my oem amps and upgrading my speakers and subwoofer.  The problem is that I need to know what the wire colors for the sub amp in back are..1993 landcruiser 9 sp system - Last Post -- posted image.   I need the preamp wires so I can hook them up directly to my Rec.  If someone has the wire coding for the whole system that would be great.

Thanks for eveyones help !!  1993 landcruiser 9 sp system - Last Post -- posted image.

Mad Billy Goat ..   "Plague"

Installer_mss 
Copper - Posts: 221
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 12, 2008 at 11:14 PM / IP Logged  

there is only one amp in your truck and it's for the sub.  all the other speakers run off of the radio.  the rear roof and door speakers are just hooked together off the same wires (splits off from the radio to both speakers on each side) i.e. left roof speaker and left rear door speaker are connected.  same with the front door and dash speakers.  here are all of the wire colors at each speaker from alldata's schematics:

(first color is pos, second is neg)

subwoofer = lt. GREEN/ red & lt. GREEN/ black

Lt Roof Sp = yellow & black

Lt Rear Sp = white & red

Rt Roof Sp = white & red

Rt Rear Sp = white & red

Lt Fr Door Sp = blue & lt. green

Lt Fr Dash Sp = purple & pink

Rt Fr Door Sp = blue & lt. green

Rt Fr Dash Sp = blue & lt. green

"If a man made it, another can modify it...it just takes some thinking."
"If you ask questions, you're a fool for 5 minutes; if you don't, you're a fool for a lifetime."
madbillygoat 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2008 at 12:56 AM / IP Logged  

Hello,

Thank you for your responce.. 1993 landcruiser 9 sp system - Last Post -- posted image.  The amp for the rest of the speakers is located behind the pasanger 3.5" speaker in the dash.  My Reciever is only preamp there are no speaker outputs on my eclipse.

The wire codes you have me. Are they for the preamp of the rear amp. or the Speaker connected to the amp.

Thire are two wires going to sub.. but there are about 6 or 8 wires connected to the other port.  I was wondering if anyone know which 4 are the preamp. and Where they are connected at the front end?

Thank you for your help. 1993 landcruiser 9 sp system - Last Post -- posted image.

Nick

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic