icon

alarm diagram, wiring guide

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sittinlow88 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 24, 2008 at 10:39 PM / IP Logged  
Through a trade with a friend I have gotten an Inwells car alarm system which is brand new but never came with a wiring diagram, I tried contacting the manufacturer (which of course has gotten nowhere)and I have searched and looked online for a couple weeks now. It is the model number 3529 or manufacturer number RT-9292E8 I have acquired the original online picture of the product and have taken some pictures of the wiring and written some plug diagrams.
If someone could please help me with the wiring I would be SOOO HAPPY, I DO NOT need the vehicle side of the wiring that I can figure out! I just need to know which wire goes where. There are 2 main plugs that I can not figure out, there is a 6-pin plug and a 16-pin plug I have written small diagrams for the wiring colors on each plug.
Thank you in advance!
-Brad
alarm diagram, wiring guide - Last Post -- posted image.
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2008 at 1:12 PM / IP Logged  
figure out the wires can be done, take some time, but with out have a guide for 'programing" the unit, may just dont bother with it. or maybe find a palce that sells them, if have too buy another one, copy the guide and return the unit back or just sell the new one
sittinlow88 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2008 at 1:26 PM / IP Logged  
Yea, I know its a relatively cheap unit and figured I would just put it up on Ebay like everybody else does.
megaman 
Copper - Posts: 385
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2008 at 2:33 PM / IP Logged  
we had a customer bring in an Inwells alarm/RS.  I tried to install it but the manual was translated into Chi-nglish and after scratching my head for two hours, finally gave up.  Point is, even if you do find a manual, it is of absolute no use.  Ebay it and save yourself about $10 in head-ache meds.
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 26, 2008 at 11:22 AM / IP Logged  
you think with all computers today you could just scan the page in and hit translate to English alarm diagram, wiring guide - Last Post -- posted image............. then again that be to easy
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2008 at 1:33 PM / IP Logged  
Maybe some help. The browns are light flash or indicators, the six pin plug are lock wires, you could test this with a DMM, power it up, red and black with the LED plugged in. Pos to purple, then Neg to green, if it triggers thats your door contacts, repeat pref through something like a snap-on test light through the other colours to check other functions. I'm guessing yellow is ign sense, orange armed out, blue trunk and hood contact WHITE/ black aux etc etc. please bench test it, not in the car.
039c3 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2008 at 2:23 PM / IP Logged  
A long shot, but read this thread:
12volt link 1
And try to PM the one that had the Inwells system. He may still have a diagram or a scanned copy.
Here is the service & support page from the Inwells website, just posting it in case it is different from what you tried:
Contact page
Also found this:
12volt link 2
I'd say the best advice was to ebay it as stated by megaman above.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic