back up system, rear view camera

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
heinstal 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2008 at 10:23 PM / IP Logged  

heey

im looking for back up systems.. i.e a rear view camera or a beeeper that gets activated when you go into reverse. anyone know of any good ones?

~~~wael~~~
jar754 
Copper - Posts: 142
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2008 at 11:40 PM / IP Logged  
u can go to target or walmart, they have a real basic camera system for bout 75 usd if ur a beginer
cgold79 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2008 at 10:27 AM / IP Logged  

I have follow up question. I am about to install a back up camera and want it connect it to an ACC source through a switch so that i can have it on on demand. Does anyone know where i could find an ACC source in the rear of the car preferably near the reverse lights. Or do i have to run the ACC to the front of the car?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

04nata 
Copper - Posts: 358
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2008 at 11:03 AM / IP Logged  

if you want it on a toggle switch or similar, you would have to run the wire, or you could hook it up to your reverse lights or even your tail lights, (but it would only be on when those are on) if you want an independant switch you will need to run it, that is what I did, so I just flip a switch and the reverse camera and monitor come on and stay on till I shut them off manually.

heinstal 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2008 at 12:33 AM / IP Logged  
ya seee i've been installing them for a while now, i just wanna get inthe business of selling them too. usually the  customers just bring me the cam and i'll install it, i picked up the walmart kinds, just looking for some advice on some higher end models just to widen the selection for my customers.
~~~wael~~~

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic