icon

python 881xp parts?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
malibujason79 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2008 at 12:21 PM / IP Logged  

I was in a serious accident several months ago and the insurance company totaled out my old truck. I was able to remove all my stereo, alarm, and other electroinc equipment from the truck but something was missed. On my python alarm (881xp) the ribbon harness and relays which controls the remote start  was left connected to the steering colum harness. I called Directed and they gave me the name of a local dealer which they said i could order my needed parts through. The local dealer was anything but helpful when talking to them about my needed parts but would be more than happy to sell me a complete new system. Is there a online store that sells the parts i'm looking for or am i stuck with what i have and have to buy a new alarm system? My alarm has very little use on it and i would hate toss it out for a new one. Any info or help would be great.

Thanks Jason

ckeeler 
Gold - Posts: 1,461
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2008 at 12:30 PM / IP Logged  
i think i have one. ill check and see and get back to you. if i do and you still need it we can go from there.
malibujason79 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2008 at 12:45 PM / IP Logged  
Great! Let me know if you do. Do you take paypal?
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2008 at 6:46 PM / IP Logged  
have you tried ebay? also try going to other shops that sell directed alarms,even circuit city or best buy, doesn't matter if you get one from python or viper its all the same as far as the part you need
ckeeler 
Gold - Posts: 1,461
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2008 at 9:34 AM / IP Logged  
im sorry malibujason, but i looked for the part you need and did not have one. i usually have one once in awhile but must have used, sold, or givin away the last one i had.
malibujason79 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2008 at 3:38 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks for looking ckeeler, i think i have located one else where.
xtremeaudio 
Copper - Posts: 174
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2008 at 4:05 AM / IP Logged  

hi

i do have some for you send a email i will send you some pic

malibujason79 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2008 at 2:38 PM / IP Logged  

I have a python 881 alarm and i'm looking to add another remote. I was wondering if i can program any dei remote to my alarm or does it have to be the 2-ways lcd kind? From time to time my father will come to borrow my truck regardless if i'm home or not and i would just like to give him a cheap remote to keep. He has dei keyless entry/remote starter that i installed on his car a few years ago which uses a dei 473t remote. Can i just add his remote to my truck? I'm not worried about him having the 2-way paging feature. Any input would be great.

Thanks Jason

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic